Apolo Trevent. Novela Improvisada

Rincón para tratar temas de gran interés o de actualidad.

Apolo Trevent. Novela Improvisada

Notapor Fedora Attack » 06 Dic 2013, 19:30

Pues resulta que mi "alias musical experimental" tiene mucha historia detras, ya que es un personaje en si... cunado digo eso, la gente pide la historia... y.. hoy.. bueno... how he escrito la version definitiva, en formato... ... "Audiolibro"... Aviso que es largo... pero aun asi esta escrito en 2 horas... y en INGLES:
((Los ::.:...:::::::::: son supuestamente interferencias, y a la vez una señal de "cambio de escena"))
((Tambien recomiendo tener esto presente para pillar algunas cosas http://sephorabrainvibes.bandcamp.com/ ))

Spoiler:
Apolo Trevent:
1993: SUNSHINE™, The French Subdivision of SEGA, starts developing his first game. The OST is in charge of Apolo Trevent under the name of SEPHORAbrainvibes, because of a contract with SEPHORA cosmetic brand.
1995: SUNSHINE™ experiments with Blipvert Frequencies. Discovers a way to add subliminal messages in low frequencies of music.
1996: SUNSHINE™ releases SUNSET SHIMMER, The game is a total success. Most selled game of the GAME GEAR on history. SEPHORAbrainvibes is in charge of the OST
1998: Apolo discovers what SUNSHINE™ did to his songs on SUNSET SHIMMER. Apolo Dissapears. Then reappears as if nothing happened
......::::.::...:::
2000: New Year eve. Apolo Dissapears again... this time he lefts a tape with demos.
2003: Releases the OST of SODA QUEST as a 10th aniversary celebration. Contains blipvert frequencies
2005: An Ilegal Tape appears on the Internet, explaining THE TRUTH. This is the content of the Tape:

1990: "We just our new computer, it's simply amizing, all these data... is simply beauiful.... I wonder what this beauty can do"
"We had a hard time getting the Ton-a-byte Hard Drive inside the SEGA Labs... This monster is huge... But now... we'll be able to experiment with the human brain"
1991: "I'm amazed. This Hard Drive lets us store anything. Notepads, Programs, Sppech Programs, Music, even External Data... Now we are trying to create an AI by compining all this into one single program"
"This was unexpected. The computer wasn't enough powerful for the AI... we need to find something as powerful as a human mind.... or.. just finding a human mind."
"It's alive!! It's Alive ha..... We just... made it!... We created a Human Machine... A mind in a plastic shell... Now we can programe it to be... Anything... A builder, a worker, a programmer, a painter... But.. SEGA told us they need a musician... We are working now on the MIDI"
"Simply Wonderful... It's... a music making machine...... I'm speechless... We are making the future piece by piece... We ARE the future. These demos... perfecclty build.. they... are just amazing... they immerse you into any place.... They are perfect for the SEGA VR our bosses are about to release... People is going to love it"
1992: "It's a shame SEGA VR wasn't a sucess, but.. out bosses loved our Music Machine... ... but... they said it ...lacks of humanity.... i find it nonsense... but... the are the ones paying me.. so i can't say no.... i... we have to ... scan the feeling or my co-worker, so we can inyect them on him... I hope this works. Our French friends have already called us to get one"
:::::..:::.:..:::.::::.
1991:" Hello world! I'm David... And.. this is where i work... The SEGA French Division.. On Tolousse. I'm actually very busy programming our first game... SODA QUEST... Yup.. like the TV show.. Isn't it great? We even had Jarvis Portland on the offices so we can make the player model perfect... i got his autograph. I feel like a fangirl."
"I got a Promotion! Now i work on the Dev Team. There's alot of Prototypes and machines here... I feel great... This place is like a dream."
"I heard our Japanese mates made a fucking robot brain!.. That.. is the raddest thing i ever heard of!. And it makes music! I asked the boss if we can get one. They said yes! I'm so Euphoric!"
1992:"I can't believe it... the SEGA VR was a Failure.... Now my old team will have to port the game to the GAME GEAR. It will not be the same"
1993:"Holy Mother of Jesus... It's here. Our Musician... ... It looks so... human.... but... it's just... a machine...... made of plastic with a computer brain.... but.. he talk to us... he tries to socialize with my co-workers... ...It... has no name yet... we.. just call it "The Musician"... I feel disturbed"
"So... The Musician just finished the BSO of teh game... it's amazing... in 30 minutes he finished it... Technology is amazing"
"The Cosmetic brand SEPHORA signed a contract with my bosses... We are now forced to call the Musician SEPHORA... I don't like that name... Our japanese bosses ordered us to add the "product Trademark of the Musician... Brain Vibes... It's a very lame name"
1994: "now that we are working on our new games, SEPHORA is disconnected... he just... dead in a corner... ... but sometimes.. i feel like he moves... very human... but... just a machine..."
"There is noone on the building right now... so.. i'm going to see what's inside the Musician........::.:::::. "...A Brain.... There is a fucking brain inside him... Is not a robot... is a human... they sent us a brain inside a ...a .a... human shell. I have to tell my bosses about it"
...::.::::::.::.:.:..
1994: "I heard David was fired... but...... he left all his stuff here... suspicious"
::::::....:::..::
1996: "Bitacoras blog, Science team's Boss Antoine speaking: We are playing with Frequencies now... I am presonally trying to find some specific ones... Some uknown and who will modify the conduct of a subject"
"I Did it!.. I'm a Genius! Here they are. The Blipvert Frequencies... Compress a high frequency on a low one. Like those superfast ads of the Max Headroom show. So many info.. Compressed in a deep low sound... but unaudible at first... simply genius!"
"Our bosses told s to try something.. We got the Robot musician... and we tried to include in his data the Blipvert Frequencies. so he can use them in all the songs he make... It's brilliant... Now let's see what this little boy can do for SUNSHINEtm"
1996:"It's unbeliebable!We hitted a million copies selled of SUNSET SHIMMER in the first 3 days. The Blipvert Frequencies work with musci... WE...Are going to be rich!"
1997: "My work... it's... gone? It's like... The Blipvert data disapeared....... programs, studies, codes... all.. gone... But... The idiot left his name on the files... Who the f*ck is Apolo Trevent!?!"
"Idiots... Everywhere... There is no ONE... NOONE called Apolo Trevent in this building..."
"The musician has been... acting strange... he usually turns on automatically... and walks around the lab... It looks like.. he uses the computers... he searches the data randomly... i don't know what happens... but it's weird... The analysis says he's erfectly fine.... what's the matter then"
"i caught it...... THE ROBOT... HE IS APOLO TREVENT... THAT... MACHINE..... HAS GAINED CONSCIENCE OF HIMSELF.... I have... no option... but... destroying it. If someone suspects... I'll tell he got broken... and we'll order a new one. Noone will notice..."
"The bosses accepted gettign a new one... It's weird... they didn't even asked why or how is got broken.. like if they already knew it..."
:::...::..::::::
1997:"We got a request from the french buddies of getting a new Brain Vibes Machine. Luckily we have a backup of the last one we had... we'll just... try to dehumanize it a bit more... to avoid problems."
1998:"Our new Brain Vibe... it's... acting weird.. he's starting to delete data by himself... ... he asks for a username... i tried but nothing is correct..."
"i called Antoine... he told me about the "Apolo Trevent" Incident... ... ... Apolo... hm..."
"Simply amazing... ... ... It was correct... the username... is Apolo Trevent... ... now that the problem is solved... we just need to boot it up and... what the heck.... "Feel.rar missing. Please insert" Bullshit! It doesn't needed that the last time..."
"It refuses to work.. no matter how... he ask for more... ".feel" data... ... if this continues im am going to...."
"Finally....... after a few incidents its finished... now... we cn send him to France... I'll go home now... my cats must be missing me"
;;:::;:.;:;:;:;.,:;:;,,.,:
1998:"Finally it arrived... They took their time... damn japaneses... let's see if works"
"Absolutely brilliant. This one sounds even beter that the other one... Just... wow...... But... there's something bugging me... he... acts more... human... he even.. talks to me sometimes... asks me aabout my day, about my teammates... it's scary... so... so human. Also... They told me about... his name... Now he answers at the name of Apolo Trevent only... damn japaneses...."
1999:"I'm very scared........ ... the mach... I mean... Apolo started talking to me... about... his childhood.... ... how can a machine talk about his childhood... ... I'm starting to hate him... and the Japanese programmers... This is not funny"
"Apolo seems okay when he is turned off... i will like him to stay always like that... when he's awake... is just...... an attemp of human... a... perfect attemp of human... it's so uncanny... ... like if he think he's human..."
"Today i exploded... I GOT MAD... that... FREAKY MACHINE... *sigh* I told him the "truth"... That.. he's just a stupid robot... and that all those feelings were fake.... ... he... started crying... and... runned away... i think... ... t's time for my pills"
2000: "Happy new year....... Everyone is here drinking and partying on the office... Apolo is not here... were did he went?.... that's stupid... he's a robot... i don't think he can go really far"
"A box arrived to the office... it's from Apolo... it.... it's a suicide note... ...i can't believe... i must be dreaming... it's logically ...imposible...... also he sended a tape with the note... ... something like... his last words... ... as music... ... ... i think i'm going to take a double dose of my pills today..."
:::;:..:.::::::
2000:" Since Antoine left SUSNHINE tm im in charge of the Science Team; And today, A new Brain Vibes arrived. It's uncanny,but... it's nice with everyone... maybe he's programmed to be like that.Science is amazing"
"Today i tested him. He makes nice songs. I wonder if..."
"I told my bosses the idea and They are okay with it... since now. SEPHORA brain Vibes music albums will be our new product. "
"We are not good at label business... so we asked to other pro labels it they can help us with the releases... Most of them said no.. but... some of them accepted... our robot boy is going to have a great future."
2001:"The first album of Apolo is out! He's hyped... i didn't know machines could feel hyped.... I didn't know machines could feel. It's weird... But. He looks so happy..."
"The success of teh first album is so big, more labels are interested on our robot musician. I joked with him about me being his "maganer"... then he said... with his... kinda sampled voice... "Why not, friend? S-Sure you would do great"... The robot just called me a friend...I'm... friend with.. a robot... ... That's... AWESOME!"
2003:" I almost forgot about this blog with all my job as manager of Apolo... Things have turned great these years. yesterday he keeps working in songs sometimes... but.. he's mostly, listening to old music... "Gettign inspiration" he says, but i think it's more like "Augmenting the database" Apolo is a strange robot dude"
2004: "We are starteing to receive menaces... signed as "The True Apolo Trevent"... Menaces about... Blipvert Frequencies... or... Revealing the truth to everyone. I don't know what it means... but... Our Apolo doesn't know anything... Anyway.. our bosses want to ...destroy him. I'm agains't it.. I know he's not guilty. I can't say that of a friend"
"The internet got.. monopolized by a tape released by the "True Apolo" talking about the Brain Vibes. About what they really are... It's... an impact for me... Human brains... modified... converted into computers... Sounds imposible... Our Apolo.... but... that explains a lot..."
2005:"They talk... but... our boss doesn't want the world to listen... They say that... with new "SEPHORA's album Everyone will forget about Blipvert Frequencies" I'm not sure what they mean..."
:::;:..;::,.,.::
The tape ends here
hoerses
Fedora Attack
Bossbaby
Bossbaby
Autor del Hilo
Pony preferido: Pokey Pierce

Volver a Cultura